|Product Description||HP ProBook 650 G5 - 15.6"- Core i5 8265U - 8 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - Belgium|
|Operating System||Win 10 Pro 64-bit - Dutch / English / French / German|
|Processor||Intel Core i5 (8th Gen) 8265U / 1.6 GHz (3.9 GHz) / 6 MB Cache|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 (1 x 8 GB)|
|Storage||512 GB SSD NVMe,HP Value|
|Display||15.6"WLED 1920 x 1080 / Full HD|
|Graphics||Intel UHD Graphics 620|
|Networking||Bluetooth 5.0,802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax,Gigabit Ethernet|
|Battery||3-cell - up to 15 hours|
|Security||Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip,fingerprint reader|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||37.7 cm x 25.7 cm x 2.39 cm|
|Localisation||Language:French,Dutch / region:Belgium|
|Environmental Standards||TCO Certified Notebooks 8,ENERGY STAR Qualified|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited warranty - parts and labour - 1 year ¦ Limited warranty - battery - 1 year|
- Tech Data Product Data Sheet - HP ProBook 650 G5(7KN81EA#UUG).pdf
- Product Data Sheet - Brochure - HP ProBook 650 G5(7KN81EA#UUG).pdf
- User Manual - HP ProBook 650 G5(7KN81EA#UUG).pdf
- Modern professional design
- This PC is built for business. The HP ProBook 650 has a striking silver finish with sharp lines that embody today's bold design.
- High performance
- Help speed up demanding business applications with an advanced processor. Help keep connected with HP Extended Range Wireless LAN.
- Built on a secure foundation
- Protect your PC against the evolving malware threats of the future,with self-healing and manageable hardware-enforced security solutions from HP. From the BIOS to the browser,HP Sure Start Gen and HP Sure Click help secure your PC. Never wonder if someone is watching you with the added peace-of-mind that comes from the integrated HP Privacy Camera,with a physical shutter to protect from malicious surveillance. Firmware attacks can completely devastate your PC. Stay protected with HP Sure Start Gen,the self-healing BIOS that automatically recovers itself from attacks or corruption. Fortify your security with up to three authentication factors including fingerprints and facial recognition.